Thursday, September 17, 2009

how to video

I was instructed to make a how to video by my video production professor last week. When I was trying to think of an idea for my project so I decided to go on youtube and look at some how to videos to get a feel for the videos. I soon realized that NO ONE had a good how to video. One lady had a video on how to was dishes. I also seen a video on how if you are feeling a little lonely a women teaches you how to sexually molest your coach. I that to my self if have an idea that does not help any body. Do not infect the internet with it.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really terrible! Sheesh! Maybe searching for "how to" was too general. For instance, if you search YouTube with "how to Photoshop" you get a ton of really useful tutorials. The more specific your search, the more specific the results. "How to grow tomatoes indoors" actually got some decent hits.

    ReplyDelete